If your PREDATOR tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 10% of tread life the owner will be compensated 100% of the value of the tire and after that amount to be compensated will be calculated by a Pro-Rata basis down to 25% remaining tread depth. You must pay for mounting, balancing and any other addiq taxes and freight or the acceptance of a higher-priced replacement tire. PREDATOR Tires shall not be responsible for any other fees incurred as a part of any exchange, labor, or other costs incurred as a result of this guarantee. PREDATOR is not responsible for any damage or other issues caused by the improper installation (including any of the Exclusions below), balance, or selection of tire—including selections of size, specification, type, or use of such tire (including those obligations under the “Owner’s Obligations section below”) that is not recommended by the manufacturer of your vehicle. All terms and conditions of this guarantee are limited to the terms and conditions contained in this guarantee.
PREDATOR tires include the Standard Coverage as well as the additional coverageslisted below.
50,000 miles tread life warranty for Comptrax PRI A/S.
50000 MILES TREAD LIFE WARRANTY FOR PREDATOR New Mutant X-AT and X-RT
PREDATOR tires(X-AT and X-RT): 22inch and below sizes are warrantied against treadwear prior to the applicable indicated mileage for each specific tire model and size, providedthat you:
- Rotate your tires in accordance with prescribed rotation patterns at least every 4,500 -7,500 kilometers and have documentation showing rotation schedule.
- Present the tire for adjustment during regular routine maintenance.
- Present documentation showing rotation schedule when requesting an adjustment andthe date of purchase, vehicle type, model, odometer reading and tire pressure.
When the tread becomes worn to 2/32" (shown by tread wear indicators molded into thetread grooves) the tire tread shall be considered worn. Such tread wear is determined by the Department of Transportation specifications, and in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
4-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The 4-Year Manufacturer Warranty is a non-prorated replacement for any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use. Non-intended usesinclude racing, off-road use, or competition use. If a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship occurs, the tire will be replaced at no charge, on a non-prorated basis to the consumer.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
PREDATOR tire warranties are limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which they are installed and such warranties and guarantees not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles. All warranties and guarantees by PREDATOR tires are only applicable in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico; any tires used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico are not covered by this warranty.
The following is not covered by the Limited Warranty:
Tire branded or marked “blem,” “Non-Adjustable (N/A),” or previously adjusted.
Failure, damage or irregular wear due to:
- Fire, accident or vandalism;
- Mechanical condition of vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance,faulty shocks or brakes;
- Misapplication of tire or use of improper inner tube;
- Alteration of the tire, or addition of alien material.
- Use of tire chains, tire spinning, racing, off-road use, or other competitive activities.
- Your vehicle has staggered tire fitments.
- Costs of mounting and balance service.
- Costs related to tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Costs related to shipping and transportation of the tire.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damages.
Improper use or operation including, but not limited to: improper tire and vehicle maintenance, run flat or run with severe under inflation, misuse, abuse, accident fire or chemical corrosion, under inflation, overloading, over deflection, or failure to follow recommended rotation practices.
Improper installation, improper mounting or demounting, misapplication, improper repairs, wheel misalignment, or imbalance in the tire/wheel assembly.
Your tire size, load and speed rating do not match the tire specifications outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual.
Tires with the Department of Transportation (DOT) number removed or rendered illegible; tires must bear the DOT prescribed tire identification numbers.
Ride complaints after the first 1/32nd of tread wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition
PREDATOR Tires does not warrant any work performed by the dealer, including, but not limited to, their selection, fitment, mounting and balancing, inspection, or repair of any tire.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
PREDATOR Tires disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and liability for incidental and consequential damages (i.e., loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, road services,towing charges, inconveniences, etc.)
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
NO ONE (including a PREDATOR Tires employee, representative, or dealer) has the authority to vary the terms of this Limited Warranty.*
When making a claim, you must return the tire to be replaced to your PREDATOR tire dealer and sign the customer signature section of the PREDATOR Tire Claim Form.
Proper vehicle and tire care is necessary to obtain the expected wear from a tire. It is your obligation to properly maintain your tires and the vehicle upon which they are mounted, including:
- Operating your tires at the inflation pressures recommended by the tire and vehicle manufacturer
- Keeping your tire/wheel assemblies in balance
- Proper wheel alignment
- Maintaining steering/ suspension components to be within each manufacturer specifications
- Rotating your tires at least every 3,000-5,000 miles
We recommend that you have your PREDATOR TIRES dealer inspect your tires any time you notice irregular or uneven tread wear and rotate them, if necessary.
Failure to follow any of the above-mentioned Owner Obligations may be considered a breach of the warranty agreement and result in the termination of the warranty agreement. Furthermore, PREDATOR TIRES reserves the right to review each warranty claim and deny the warranty application based on failing to follow any of the above-mentioned Owner Obligations.
* PREDATOR TIRES reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of all warranties at any time.
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Present your vehicle with the subject tires, the original copy of this Limited Warranty, and the original sales invoice to an authorized PREDATOR TIRES dealer.
- Present your completed Tire Service Record to the authorized PREDATOR TIRE dealer together with the other two documents in #1. For treadwear mileage warranty consideration, the Tire Service Record must show the times and places that the tire rotations were performed. PREDATOR TIRES recommends rotations at 5,000-mile intervals or less for standard light truck tires.
- Complete and sign the PREDATOR TIRES Limited Warranty Claim form provided by the dealer, keep a copy for your records, and leave the tire with the dealer.
- If you purchased the tire from an Internet or mail-order merchant, you will need to submit your claim, together with the dismounted tire, to that merchant. You are responsible for all of the costs of dismounting and shipping. Your claim will be administered in accordance with the Limited Warranty that was in effect when you purchased the tires.
5118 Park Avenue, Suite 601
Memphis, TN 38117
5118 Park Avenue, Suite 601
Memphis, TN 38117