VIP ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION PROGRAM
ELIGIBLE FOR TIRE PURCHASES MADE ON OR AFTER JUNE 19, 2022
Your tire purchase includes a 1-Year VIP Tire Road Hazard Plan, so you can enjoy a worry-free tire purchase and peace of mind while on the road.
- Full 1-Year Protection Plan. *
- Convenient website to process claims with easy upload features!
- Fast Reimbursement Processing. There’s no need to wait for that check!
- Customer Service representatives are ASE certified technicians to assist with all your questions and allow for smooth claims processing.
- Available in the US and Canada only.
* Coverage is valid for twelve (12) months from the purchase date or the first3/32nds of an inch of treadwear, whichever comes first.
- To receive services under the VIP Road Hazard Protection Plan, you should return to the original place of purchase.
- You must contact the Program Administrator by calling 844-713-0062 to receive prior authorization for any tire repair or tire replacement service.
- You must present your original sales receipt identifying the eligible damaged tire and date of purchase.
- Upon the start of the tire repair or replacement, please have the dealer call the Program Administrator. The Program Administrator will then work directly with your dealer to obtain the necessary information and pay them directly. If you choose to purchase the replacement tire or pay for the repair, visit the protection program websitehttps://tireprotection.net/transamerica to submit the following to the Program Administrator for reimbursement. You may also email supporting documents:
- The original sales invoice identifying the purchase of the tire(s).
- The subsequent invoice identifying the replacement tire and/or tire repair service.
- Pictures and proof of tread depth of the damaged tire(s) as requested by the Program Administrator.
- All claims must be submitted for reimbursement within 60 days of the date the warranty repairs were completed. Failure to submit the required documentation within 60 days will void the claim.
- The damaged tire(s) must be made available for inspection by the Program Administrator.
The VIP Road Hazard Protection Plan is a supplement to the Predator Tires Limited Warranty that accompanied the tires you purchased. The warranty exclusions and limitations of at Limited Warranty apply to this Plan.You will not be eligible for replacement or repair if the tires:
- Are not installed on the original installation non-commercial vehicle;
- Were not operated in normal highway use in the United States or Canada;
- Exhibit damage from defective wheel or vehicle conditions;
- Exhibit damage from negligence, abuse or improper inflation or load.
Vehicles with a manufacturer’s load rating capacity of greater than one (1) ton;
Vehicles used for farm or agricultural purpose;
Coverage excludes damage from off-road use, collision, fire, vandalism, theft, snow chains, manufacturer’s defects, abuse, and neglect (i.e., improper application, improper inflation, overloading, brake lock up, wheel spinning, torque snags, etc.), cosmetic damage, sidewall abrasions or other appearance items that do not affect the safety or performance of the tire. Tires with torn beads.
Also excluded are damages or irregular wear caused by misalignment, mechanical failures or interference with vehicle components, tires that have been repaired in a manner other than per manufacturer’s guidelines.
This Plan covers only the vehicle registered to the customer and listed on the initial invoice.
For more detailed information on the program, visithttps://tireprotection.net/transamerica